Uncle Steve's Pork and Ginger RissolesThese super-tasty rissoles are so easy and delicious cooked on the BBQ, but can also be grilled or pan-fried.
- 600 g minced pork
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp finely diced Ginger Tiger
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into eight equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, and then flatten slightly and mould into a disc with an even thickness of about 2cm.
- Place the rissoles onto a BBQ or pan at medium heat and cook for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Turn the rissoles and cook until there are no pink juices when pierced with a knife (approximately 4 - 5 minutes).
- Serve immediately with your favourite chutney and a fresh salad.