Tropical Gold Pineapple and Fresh Paw Paw SalsaThere's a taste of sunshine in this special Dole Tropical Gold pineapple and paw paw salsa. So versatile, it can be used for either a luxurious topping over ice cream or as a side dish with pork, chicken, or fish.
- ½ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple
- 1 Dole yellow-fleshed paw paw
- pulp of 2 passion fruit
- juice of 1 lime.
- Carefully peel and take the seeds out of the paw paw and then chop into fine pieces.
- Peel and slice the pineapple and remove the core. Chop the remaining pineapple into the same size as the paw paw.
- Mix the fruit together with the passion fruit pulp and the lime juice.