Tropical Gold Pineapple and Carrot CakeSo simple to make, this sweet moist cake is sure to become a family favourite.
- 1 cup finely chopped Dole Tropical Gold pineapple
- 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup chopped pecan nuts or walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 20 cm round cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until a cake tester inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool.
- Serve with extra pineapple slices and yoghurt.