Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 box Let’s Eat (plant based) golden nuggets
2 tbsp coconut cooking oil
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 small red onion, diced
1 carrot, sliced
1 courgette, sliced in half moons
½ red capsicum, sliced
¼ head broccoli, in small florets
6 baby sweet corn, sliced if big
5 button mushrooms, halved
½ cup Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, cubed
2 spring onions, sliced
For the Sweet & Sour Sauce
½ cup apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp soft brown sugar
5 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp water
Jasmine Rice to serve
1. Cook the plant based nuggets per pack instructions. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix all sweet & sour sauce ingredients. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over medium high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant for 30 seconds. Add onion, carrot, courgette, capsicum, mushrooms and broccoli. Stir Fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Add the pineapple and heat through.
4. Pour in the Sweet & Sour sauce. Stir fry until the sauce thickens and everything is coated with the sauce. Add the nuggets and stir through. Top with spring onions.
5. Meanwhile, heat the rice per pouch instructions.
6. Serve the stir-fry with Jasmine rice.