Messy to make but delicious to eat - a great dessert or afternoon snack.
- 2 regular Dole bananas
- One 250 ml tub of spreadable cream cheese (you will have some left over)
- One 200-250 g bag of chocolate chips or pieces
- Peel and then cut each banana into 6 pieces.
- Pour the chocolate pieces into a cereal bowl.
Now the messy bit
- Have a large plate ready for your bites, and a piece of paper towel ready for your hands.
- Work with one piece at a time.
- With a small knife or spoon, spread the cream cheese over all the surfaces of the banana.
- Now roll the cheese-covered banana in the bowl of chocolate chips until completely coated. Place on your plate.
- When all the pieces are on the plate, put them in the fridge for half an hour to firm.
For something different - you can make these bites using smooth peanut butter or hazelnut spread instead of cream cheese.