Smoked Chicken and Pawpaw Salad with Citrus Honey DressingQuick and easy but full of exciting flavours and the goodness of pawpaw.
- 1 130g packet mesclun salad or baby salad leaves
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Dole Pawpaw, cut into chunks
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup crispy noodles
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts (optional)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the salad leaves, sliced chicken breasts, pawpaw chunks, spring onions, crispy noodles, and macadamia nuts into a salad bowl or on individual serving plates.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all ingredients.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.