Dole Pawpaw and avocado are the perfect complement to fresh crunchy prawns: add the zesty tang of lemon yoghurt dressing and you have a fabulously healthy lunch or starter for dinner.
- 1 cos or romaine lettuce or 1 packet baby cos lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Dole Pawpaw, cut into chunks
- 500 g cooked, peeled prawns
- basil leaves for garnish
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the lettuce, sliced avocado, pawpaw chunks and the prawns into a salad bowl or on individual serving plates.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all ingredients.
- Top with the dressing and serve immediately.