Prep Time: 15 min, Cook Time: 30 min
1 box plant-based burger patties
1 Kumara, cubed
½ head broccoli, cut in small florets
1 avocado, sliced
8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
¼ Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, diced
A drizzle avocado cooking oil
For the Thai Peanut sauce
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp garlic, grated
2 x brown rice and quinoa
A handful peanuts, toasted
A handful basil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. On one tray, place plant based burgers. On the other tray, place kumara and broccoli. Drizzle oil over the kumara, broccoli. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden. Slice the burgers.
2. Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pouch instructions.
3. Mix all ingredients of the Thai Peanut sauce. Set aside.
4. In individual bowls, fill rice, then arrange roasted kumara, broccoli, avocado, tomato and pineapple attractively and pour over peanut sauce.
5. Garnish with Thai basil and toasted peanuts and serve. Enjoy!