Pineapple Coconut Pops
1 whole ripe pineapple, peeled
400ml can coconut cream
⅓ cup runny honey
Shredded unsweetened coconut to serve
- Cut the pineapple into chunks, including core.
- Blend the pineapple chunks, coconut cream and honey until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and sprinkle shredded coconut on the bottom of each popsicle before setting the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 3-6 hours, until the popsicles are frozen solid. Run the outside of the popsicle molds under water before removing.
- Sprinkle with additional shredded coconut to serve