Pawpaw and Banana SorbetRefreshing sorbet, perfect after a heavy meal or to refresh the palate between courses.
- 1 ripe Dole Pawpaw, cut into chunks
- 1 Dole Premium banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 4 passion fruit
- Place the pawpaw chunks, banana, orange juice, lime juice and honey in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Place in a 2-itre container in the freezer until it is frozen (3 to 4 hours).
- Break up the mixture with a fork several times during freezing.
- Once frozen, if the sorbet is too solid to serve, process briefly in a food processor until it is smooth.
- Serve in bowls with passion fruit spooned over the top.