Pan-Fried Fish with Pawpaw, Coriander and Chilli SalsaTake a fresh look at your favourite fish with this succulent tangy pawpaw salsa.
- 1 Dole Pawpaw, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 g skinned and boned fish fillets e.g. snapper, tarakihi
- freshly ground black pepper
- Baby spinach leaves
- ½ Dole green pawpaw, peeled and grated (optional)
- To prepare the salsa, combine all ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the fish to the pan, season with black pepper and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until it is just cooked through.
- Place a handful of baby spinach leaves onto each serving plate, then a layer of grated green pawpaw, if used.
- Top with the fish and serve with the salsa.