Prep Time: 15 minutes + freeze time 20 minutes
For the base
1 cup raisins
1 tbsp creamed honey
5 tbsp almond butter
1 ½ cups bircher muesli
1. Place raisins in a large heatproof bowl. Pour hot water over and let them soak for 10 minutes. Drain then place in a food processor and process for 1 minute until “dough like” consistency with some tiny bits still remaining. Transfer to a large bowl and add muesli.
2. In a small saucepan, warm honey and almond butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the muesli mixture, breaking up the raisins to disperse throughout. Combine well.
3. Line a round cake/ tart tin with baking paper. Tip the muesli mixture into the dish, pack and press firmly to make a “pizza base”. Cover and let it firm up in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. While the granola pizza base is in the freezer, prepare the tropical fruit toppings.
5. Remove granola pizza base from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spread with Greek yoghurt then top with fruit, pistachios and lemon basil. Drizzle with honey, if you like extra sweetness. Yum!