1/2 cup oats
1/3 cup almond meal
2 tsp peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp maple syrup or honey
1 cup coconut cream
2 tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
½ Dole banana, sliced into 12 rounds
1/2 cup coconut whipping cream, whipped
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C and lightly oil 12 spaces of a silicon mini muffin tray.
2. Pulse the oats, almond meal, peanut butter, coconut oil, and sweetener together in a food processor until it becomes a fine grain.
3. Fill the edges of each of the 12 muffin spaces so it resembles cups, with a thickness of about 3mm. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or when lightly golden, then allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
4. Heat the coconut cream, coconut sugar and salt in a small pan over a medium heat until boiling. Lower the heat to the lowest setting and simmer for approximately 30 minutes or until liquid has reduced by half and starts to thicken, stirring regularly, then remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
5. Pour the caramel sauce into each tartlet leaving enough space at the top to place a banana round.
6. Pipe or spoon the coconut whipping cream on top of the banana rounds. Keep cool and serve within 24 hours.