100g butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 ripe Dole bananas, mashed
½ cup sour cream
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup boiling water
40g frozen raspberries
150g butter, softened
2 ½ cups icing sugar
1 Tbsp freeze dried raspberries, crushed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 170°C fanbake.
2. Mix together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Add banana and sour cream then stir again.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa.
4. Dissolve baking soda in boiling water then pour into bowl and fold everything together until combined. Pour mixture into greased, lined mini loaf tins. (You can also use a muffin tin)
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until loaves are cooked through. Leave to cool in the tin.
6. Heat frozen raspberries in the microwave for 30 seconds then mash with a fork.
7. Beat butter until light and fluffy. Add icing sugar, ½ cup at a time, beating between additions. Pour in raspberries and beat on high until light and fluffy.
8. Spread or pipe raspberry icing onto each mini loaf once they have cooled. Sprinkle over raspberries if using.