Grilled Pawpaw and Pineapple Kebabs with Honey GlazeBrilliant on the barbeque.
- 1 Dole pawpaw, cut into chunks
- 1 Dole Tropical Gold pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp toasted sliced almonds
- Thread the pawpaw and pineapple chunks alternately onto bamboo skewers.
- Cook on a preheated barbeque or grill for 2 to 3 minutes, turning frequently, or until the skewers are slightly char-grilled.
- Drizzle with honey while they are still warm.
- Serve with the yoghurt and sliced almonds.