These grilled pineapple and coconut popsicles are deliciously refreshing. We char the pineapple on the barbecue for extra flavour and fun.
1 Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 sliced
½ can Coconut Milk
¼ cup Creamed Honey, or to taste
Pinch of sea salt
2 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
1. Cut the skin off the pineapple then cut half of the pineapple into 12 thin half moons (with the cores cut out). Set aside. Roughly chop the remaining pineapple.
2. Add chopped pineapple, coconut milk, honey and sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Preheat the barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then grill the pineapple half-moons until deliciously charred, about 3 minutes each side.
4. Divide blended mixture and grilled pineapple pieces evenly amongst popsicle moulds. Insert the sticks and freeze overnight, or until firm.
5. To serve, simply run the moulds under warm water to easily pull out the refreshing popsicles.