We make these grilled banana and macadamia corn thins for a delicious brunch, though they can be served for dessert.
4 Corn Thins
3 Dole Bobby Bananas
4 tbsp Maple Syrup, divided
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
A pinch of Sea salt
½ cup Coconut yoghurt
¼ cup Passionfruit syrup
¼ cup Coconut Chips, lightly toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Slice bobby bananas in half lengthwise, leaving the skins on. Place them cut-side-up on 1 baking tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsp maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Scatter macadamia nuts on the remaining baking tray. Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Pop the banana tray at the top of the oven with the macadamias below. Roast both for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
5. Serve corn thins slathered with coconut yogurt, topped with (peeled) baked bananas and roasted macadamias. Drizzle with passionfruit syrup and sprinkle with coconut chips.