Time to make: 20 minutes
1 Dole fresh pineapple
250g milk or dark chocolate, whatever your preference
1 Tbsp flaky salt
1. Remove skin and core from pineapple. Cut pineapple flesh into bite-sized chunks. Place these in a single layer on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
2. Melt the chocolate by either
a. stirring in a bowl over boiling water (the bain-marie method) or
b. in a bowl in the microwave, cooking for 10-15 seconds at a time and stirring between each burst
3. Drizzle spoonfuls of chocolate over the pineapple chunks until coated. Don’t overdo it, you want to maintain the shape of the pineapple chunks. (Dipping the pineapple into the chocolate tends to seize the chocolate, and it slips off the wet pineapple!)
4. Pop the tray in the fridge to set.
5. Sprinkle with flaky salt just before serving.