Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 pouches steamed long grain rice
4 free-range eggs
Coconut cooking oil
1 Onion, diced
2 green chillies, sliced
1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
1 leek, sliced
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
4 chicken thigh fillets, sliced in strips
250g prawn cutlets, shelled
3 tbs. Kecap Manis*
¼ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple, cut into small chunks
A handful cashews, slightly toasted
A handful coriander, chopped
2 spring onions, sliced
1. Heat the rice as per pouch instructions. Fluff with fork and set aside.
2. Beat the eggs and make a plain omelette with a dash of oil. Slice into strips and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chopped onion, leek, garlic and chillies and fry until the onion is soft. Add the coriander and cumin.
4. Slice chicken into strips and add with the prawns to the onion mixture and fry, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked.
5. Add the rice, Kecap Manis and omelette strips and fry for a further 5 minutes to allow flavours to mix through. Add the pineapple.
6. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, spring onion, and cashew nuts and serve hot.
* Kecap Manis is a sweet thick soy sauce and is available at most supermarkets or Asian food stores.