Time to make: 10 minutes prep + 2-3 hours freezing time
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 Dole fresh pineapple
Makes 1 Litre.
1. Place sugar and coconut milk in a small saucepan and heat gently until sugar dissolves. Set aside to chill.
2. Remove skin and core from pineapple and cut into chunks.
3. Place pineapple and sugar syrup in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Line a large shallow baking tray with baking paper and pour mixture over. Spread out evenly and place in the freezer until frozen.
4. Place the frozen mix back in the food processor and blitz again until creamy. Pour into a freezer safe container and refreeze.
5. Once frozen, the sorbet is good to go. Scoop and eat!