Time to make: 45 mins prep + 15 mins cooking time (if you are short on time you can use a store-bought pizza base)
200g spreadable cream cheese
3 Tbsp honey
1 pizza base (recipe below)
1 cup fresh mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
2 Dole bananas, sliced
Handful fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200*C and line an oven tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on the tray and roll edges up slightly to form a rim.
2. Mix cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of honey until well combined and smooth. Spread this over pizza base.
3. Place berries and banana over the top and cook in oven for 12-15 minutes, until pizza crust is browned and cooked through.
4. Drizzle with remaining honey, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
For the pizza base:
2 tsp active yeast
¼ tsp sugar
½ cup tepid water
½ tsp salt
1½ cups flour
2 tsp olive oil
1. Place yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and set aside until frothy (about 10-15 minutes).
2. Add flour, salt and oil to the bowl and mix using your hands until a dough forms. Place dough on a clean, floured surface and knead until it is soft and elastic. (If you have a stand mixer with a dough hook, this is a quick and easy way to mix the dough.)
3. Return dough to the bowl, cover and leave in a warm place until it is doubled in size. Punch it down to remove most of the air and knead again briefly.
4. Roll the dough out to a roughly 30cm circle