Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 25 min
50g ground almonds
50g slivered almonds
2 Dole bananas peeled. 1 banana cut into small pieces
3 tbsp coconut cooking oil
3 tbsp liquid honey
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. With a fork mash 2 bananas well. Mix the oil and honey to the mashed bananas.
3. Add the oats, ground almonds, baking powder and salt to form a dough.
4. Mix in slivered almonds and cut pieces of 1 banana.
5. On a lined baking tray, spread the mixture to 1cm thick.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
7. Leave to cool, then cut into bars.
Tip: you can add ½ cup of chocolate chips if you like.