- 2 cups of chopped red cabbage
- 3 x carrots (grated)
- 2 x yellow capsicums (thinly sliced)
- 400g of shredded chicken
- 1 cup of Dole canned Crushed Pineapple
- 2 tbsp. of light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Cashews to top
- Limes, sliced, to serve
Mix chopped red cabbage, carrots, and capsicums together in a large bowl. Add shredded chicken.
To make the pineapple mayonnaise, drain the crushed pineapple, add mayonnaise, lime and add a pinch of salt. Mix into the coleslaw and combine well.
Toast pumpkin seeds and add to the coleslaw. Top with cashew nuts and additional limes.