Time to make: 10 minutes
3 Dole bananas
6 white marshmallows
6 miniature white marshmallows
6 red M & M’s
6 wooden skewers or ice block sticks
1. Cut the bananas in half and trim pointed ends so they are flat. Thread each piece of banana onto a skewer.
2. Thread regular sized white marshmallows on top of the bananas.
3. Cut leaves from strawberries and thread onto skewers cut side down so they are sitting on top of the marshmallows.
4. Top the strawberry with a miniature marshmallow. Adjust ingredients so there is no skewer showing out the top.
5. Gently press an M&M onto each banana for a nose and then add two pieces of chocolate hail for the eyes.