This salsa is a great way to add a little extra zing and colour to savoury dishes with the added health benefits of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red chilli, chopped fine
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp minced red onion
- ¼ Dole paw paw, skinned and deseeded
- 1 large Dole banana, peeled
- Stir together the sweet chilli, lime juice, chilli, coriander and onion.
- Dice paw paw fine and slice banana into 1cm cubes. Mix with the other ingredients.
- Serve salsa spooned over the top of chicken, pork or fish.