Warning – this ice cream is so delicious you will want seconds. It’s really easy to make so it’s likely to become a family favourite.
- 5 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 80g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- Place chopped banana in a container or dish lined with baking paper and freeze overnight until hard.
- Allow banana to thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before blending (this makes it easier to blend). Place banana, cream, peanut butter and icing sugar in food processor and blend until smooth, and the consistency of ice cream.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and fold through chopped chocolate. Serve immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.