Rich and luxurious this twist on the traditional chocolate brownie is simple to make and very very yummy!
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml water
- 300 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 1½ cups caster sugar
- 3 mashed Dole bananas
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 250 g cream cheese
- Heat oven to 150°C. Grease and line a 32cm x 22cm rectangle tin. Melt together the chocolate, water and butter then set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar on a high speed for around 10 minutes.
- While beating, pour in the chocolate mix and banana then continue beating until combined.
- Sift in the flour and beat until smooth.
- Pour into the tin and dot with cream cheese.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. A skewer should come out with moist crumbs when cooked.
- To serve, cool then slice into squares.