Bacon, Feta And Banana TartsEveryone will enjoy the combination of banana and bacon and salty feta in these bite-size tarts - great for pre-dinner snacks.
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 250 g feta
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 8 rashers bacon
- 4 Dole bananas
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 16 even squares, then place on a baking sheet.
- Crumble together feta and Parmesan. Distribute cheese evenly on top of each pastry square.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until nicely browned.
- Grill bacon until crisp. Top tarts with warm bacon and Dole banana slices.