150g Fruit Digestive biscuits
50g chocolate fingers
80g unsalted butter, melted
500g Full-fat cream cheese, softened
80g caster sugar
60ml boiling water
3 tsp gelatine powder
1 cup berry or fruit of the forest yoghurt
70g pink marshmallows, halved
100g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
227g tin Dole Pineapple Chunks in juice (or fresh Dole pineapple)
150g dark chocolate
- Grease a 20-23cm spring-form cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined. Press mixture into the base of the tin and pop in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
- Beat the cream until thick peaks form.
- In a small bowl or ramekin, pour in the boiling water and sprinkle the gelatine over top. Mix to dissolve using a fork and leave to cool slightly.
- Beat the gelatin into cream cheese mix until well combined. Add the yoghurt and beat again.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate and pineapple chunks.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ganache. In a saucepan, heat cream over medium heat. Remove from the heat before it boils. Stir in chopped dark chocolate and as it begins to melt, use a hand whisk to mix in to cream until smooth and glossy. Allow to cool and thicken slightly.
- Once cheesecake is set, pour the cooled ganache over the top and allow to drip down the sides of the cheesecake.
- Top with your choice of fresh berries, chocolate, meringues – get creative!